Saturday, March 17, 2012

More Tunisian Treats

by Cindy

Some more goodies from my Tunisian neighbor and her mother.  I gave them some cream cheese brownies in return.

Sweets - the one on the left is chocolate and butter crackers.  Jeff and I think it tastes a bit like graham crackers.  The one on the left tastes like a chocolate swirled pound cake.  Both were really yummy.

I have no idea what this is called and it had everything in it - tuna, eggs, beets, carrots, potatoes, green beans, olives, cheese, peas and I can't remember what else.

Again, no idea what this is called but in America we would call it a spinach quiche with tuna.  It was really good and made for a very filling breakfast.
I love being able to share food with my neighbor and get to experience some real-deal Tunisian food.  I think I'm going to have to start sharing some Tex-Mex foods with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment