Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Our summer thus far

by Cindy

I arrived in Dallas on June 6th and have been busy with my nieces since then.  I'm learning about Elmo, dolls and poop.  I have had more conversations about bowel movements than I care to discuss.  Such is life with a 2 1/2 year old, I guess.  Here are some pics of our summer adventures thus far:

Hollis Kate Vowell was born on Jun 18, 2012.
Aunt Cindy and Uncle Jeff with the girls.
Daddy.

Big sister Reagan and baby sister Hollis.


Baby Hollis around three weeks.

Our cool float that my brother and I made for the 4th of July parade.  We pulled it with a golf cart. 


My multi-national niece - I brought her a Jamilla doll and her great aunt brought her a doll from China. 

Going for an afternoon walk around the block.

Going to school - it's just a few blocks away so she rides her tricycle and we take the dog.
I brought two bobble heads for my niece.  We call them Fatima and Mohammed and they show up in the most random places...

3 comments:

  1. Cindy has forgotten to mention her nieces obsession with her. Reagan refers to her aunt as "My Cindy". I believe Reagan only shares her Aunt Cindy with Jeff (and that is only on occasion). Their relationship has blossomed very quickly and quite beautifully. Not sure what we are going to do when "My Cindy" leaves. I will be putting out applications for a replacement at least until next summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times. Are you still in the States?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "My Cindy" has enjoyed her summer with her niece and looks forward to next summer. "My Cindy" may be imitated but cannot be duplicated. :)

    ReplyDelete