Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ko Yao Noi, Thailand

by Cindy

Jeff and I were fortunate to travel to Thailand for a few days in early November.  We didn't plan for it but it definitely turned out to be a second honeymoon.  It was secluded, romantic and quite fabulous!  We rested quite a bit, swam in the Phang Nga Bay, kayaked through a mangrove forest in the Ao Phang Nga National Park, enjoyed the sweeping vistas, learned some Thai cooking, partook in a couple of wine tastings and just really enjoyed ourselves.  I can never get too much one on one time with my husband so I enjoyed every minute of the trip!  Here are some of the pictures - if you ever get a chance to travel to Thailand, I highly recommend it!


The view from the pool.  Wow!
Our view at dinner each night
Us with the real chef.
Watching a movie each night while overlooking the bay.  It was rough, we know.


Our villa was amazing, we called it our "tree house"
 
Our yummy creation - Pork and glass noodle salad

2 comments:

  1. I want to go to there!!! What was the name of the place you stayed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stayed at the Six Senses resort. It was AMAZING and I would highly recommend it!

    http://www.sixsenses.com/SixSensesYaoNoi/

    -Cindy

    ReplyDelete