Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years Eve Special

by Cindy

Happy New Year! I hope it has been good so far. While we didn't have any time off, we did have some friends through town so it was good to catch up with them. We rang in the New Year at a friend's house but Jeff and I are apparently old - we left the party about 12:45 AM only to find out later that the party lasted until 6 AM. Oh well, we enjoyed our sleep.

We had numerous fireworks shows around town and some fun activities, one of which I wanted to share. I know I have shown pictures of the fountains before but now I have some video for you. The fountains had some new songs and water shows, especially for New Years Eve. Watch these, or more importantly listen to them (each one is about 10 seconds). I think you will be quite surprised at the music, I know we were!!



1 comment:

  1. Loved the videos! I think that you need to start giving us video tours of your day to day life. Surely, you have to know how fascinating your world is to a housewife in Lubbock, TX... Oh, I am so enjoying this vicarious adventure!

    ReplyDelete