Monday, January 10, 2011

Saudi Arabia

by Cindy

I always love the game "Two Truths and a Lie." One of my truths is that I lived in Saudi Arabia, although no one ever believes me. I don't know if my desire to live abroad started back when I was a wee kid or not but either way, this is technically not my first experience living abroad. The first one was short lived and I was too young to remember much at all but we did live in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia once upon a time. I love to tell my students because they are always shocked and I can totally see it on their faces. It does give me some "street cred" with them though. We saw this shirt so I thought I would pose for a quick pic.


1 comment:

  1. My grandmother, grandfather, and uncle lived in Jeddah when my uncle was a pre-teen in the '70s. My grandfather worked for Raytheon and was stationed there for a few years. My uncle loves telling people stories from those days too about the sandstorms and an aircraft graveyard outside the city...

    ReplyDelete