Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Care Package

by Cindy

My dear friend Sabra sent us a sweet care package this week. I told Jeff, "I'm not sharing the Andes mints! Sabra was my friend first so I can make the rules on the distribution of goods." Childish, I know. We were excited to get queso and other goodies. It never gets cold enough here for hot chocolate so we have borrowed a rule from our friend Gloria - hot chocolate is for rainy days. It only rains a few times a year so it works out quite well. Gloria has small children who have grown up here so they don't understand hot chocolate for a cold day. She's compromised and made hot chocolate for a rainy day, I think it's great! For some reason, Sabra included some coal. Jeff and I were really confused because we know that we have been really, really good this year! I'm sure that gift was meant for someone else's care package.






















Thanks, Sabra! We love care packages!!


No comments:

Post a Comment