Thursday, December 9, 2010

Toilet

by Cindy

When we were back in America this summer we got all kinds of questions. Oddly enough, many people wanted to know about our "sanitation." I am glad to report that we have really nice public bathrooms here. They almost always have an attendant and are almost always cleaned after each person. This is at one of the malls.



































I think we are all accustomed to automatic flushing toilets, hand dryers, etc. but today I saw a new one for a bathroom. This is a trash can that has a sensor on it and will open automatically for you to dispense your trash. The green light was for opening and the red light started flashing when it was closing.

































And yes, I know it is random that I am taking pictures in the bathroom. But I thought it was kind of random that people wanted to know about our toilets.

3 comments:

  1. Do you get weird looks from people all of the time? I mean, who takes pictures in bathrooms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been trying to collect this picture for some time. I finally found a time when no one was in the bathroom. At least, I don't think they were. I remember laughing becasue my flash went off so if someone was in a stall...who knows what they thought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I read your blog post about bathroom accessories. It's impressive and one-of-a-kind. We are also the best manufacturer of bathroom fittings in Dubai. Sanitary ware suppliers in dubai UAE..Thank you for bringing this blog to our attention.

    ReplyDelete