Saturday, December 11, 2010

Texas Everywhere

by Cindy

We see Texas stuff everywhere. Sometimes is makes sense and sometimes it seems strange. This one is normal. It is funny to me mostly because when I lived in Texas I didn't notice it; but here, it immediately stands out. I wonder if other people in the store know what "Texas Toast" really is? Do they get it?





















This one was in Prague. Since I was taking a picture I thought I would let you know that those from Kentucky are being represented, too. I'm not sure what "Grander Texas Grander" is supposed to mean? Maybe "Everything is bigger in Texas!"?








































And finally, what's more Texas than this? We can always find it at the large Indian grocery store and today I found it at the store I shop at each week. I little scoop of home, even if it is $8.95 USD!




1 comment: